the Promo Code you receive at registration offers a 75% discount on a first class Swiss Transfer Ticket.
(Only for visitors with residence outside Switzerland and Principality Liechtenstein.)
1. Visit https://www.sbb.ch/ticketshop/b2c/
2. There are language option on the top of the page navigation. Choose the language that suits your needs.
3. Enter the promo code you received at registration and press ‘Redeem’
4. A window will appear and show you the discount. Press "Next"
5. On the next page you can select your first transfer date from the airport/boarder station to Crans-Montana by clicking ‘Calendar’.
- The earliest possible date is January 4 and the last January 12, 2017. The return date you will choose later (max. 30 days after the first transfer date).
- Furthermore, you have to tick the box ‘No, I don’t need the STS Family Card’. Unfortunately it is not possible to order the STS Family Card for children under 16 years travelling with their parents. If you are travelling with your children we kindly ask you to contact the SBB staff at the train station / airport once you arrived to receive a free STS Family Card for your children.
Afterwards press ‘Next’.
6. On the next page you can select the return date by clicking ‘Calendar’. The return date must take place within 30 days of first travel date. Later dates cannot be selected.
- Choose the discount ‘Adult’. After that it shows you the normal price for the Swiss Transfer Ticket. The discount of 75% will be deducted later. Then press ‘Next’.
7. On this page you can either log in (if you have already registered yourself), register for the SBB ticket shop or continue without logging in. Afterwards press ‘Next’.
8. Fill in your personal details. Please fill in your name as written in your passport. Then click ‘Next’.
9. The next page will show your shopping card with the reduced ticket rate. Click ‘Checkout’.
10. On the next page, fill in your address and press ‘Next’.
11. Select your card type, enter the email to which the confirmation should be sent, read ‘the General Terms and Conditions’ and ‘the special conditions’, check all boxes and click ‘Purchase for CHF 59.00’.
12. Next you will be redirected to the website of datatrans to fill in your payment details. After you have purchased your ticket you will again be redirected to the website of SBB with your order number.
13. A few minutes later you will receive an email with the ticket attached (PDF). Therefore check your mail box (as well your Spam folder) and print the ticket on a white A4 paper.
If you have technical problems, if you need support or if you do not receive the ticket, please contact the SBB Ticket Shop. You find their contact form by clicking ‘Contact’ and afterwards ‘Ticket Shop / Online Tickets / Mobile Tickets’.